Re: [OT] Customizing keyboard shortcuts in Iceweasel

Dne, 06. 12. 2009 01:16:53 je Celejar napisal(a):

> What I want to do is to bind keystroke combinations to bookmarks, so
> that I can open sites easily with such combos.  Is there a way to do
> this?

A rather convoluted way would be to install Context Menu Extensions
(they're in the Debian repositories) -- some of the extensions, such as
Custom Scripts, allow shortcut key combinations to be defined. But
surely there's a more straightforward way???

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801