Re: Which package provides /etc/init.d/inetd ?

Chris Jackson wrote:

Looks to me like Debian doesn't have that specific file, as far as I can make out. It does have a pretty well standard /usr/sbin/inetd in the package inetutils-inetd, which is started in turn by /etc/init.d/inetutils-inetd. If it's important to be called that, for a script or the like, you could symlink it perhaps?

Forgive me, it's openbsd-inetd that provides /usr/sbin/inetd, but the principle is the same.

--
Chris Jackson
Shadowcat Sysatems Ltd.