FAQ (was: Re: Is Squeeze right for me? [Possible FAQ?])

"S. Fishpaste" <SDA@Deer-in-the-headlights.ca.invalid> writes:

> On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:01:38 +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater in gmane.linux.debian.user wrote:
>
>> This question is a Frequently Asked Question [FAQ] - answered elsewhere
>> in places like the Debian Wiki - but something which comes up fairly
>> regularly on this list.
>
> Thanks for your work; I've saved it to refer to. It helps and probably is a
> good idea to post this monthly.
[...]
> So I guess with my blabbering what I'm trying to say is; It' nice to have short,
> concise information available in certain situations. 8)

Interesting question.

Is there any FAQ availabe for this list?
Some lists keep sending a monthly pointer to a faq, this list does
not...

Does it exist?
'in places like'... does not refer to a specific place for debian-user.

Would it be a good thing to have?

Please comment.

Memnon