Re: printing confusion

Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Sun November 22 2009, Wayne wrote:
That's why I suggested looking at the cups-bsd package description.
cups-bsd is the cups interface to the printer.  It replaces all of
the programs that lpr supplied.  The entries you were worried about in
your OP were lpr generated. As you stated, you could not print 'some Web
Pages'.  As your using cups, why not install it's version of the lpr
programs.

seems my thread got hijacked, and my responses are split down two threads.. I did install cups-bsd, actually removing lpr SUGGESTED ( Y/n/q) that I install cups-bsd, so I did.
I just need to find a web page and see if the problem still exists.
I do thank you for your help!!

Your Welcome.  Hope it works for you now.

Regards

Wayne