Re: Custom Label Software

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:54:44 -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. in gmane.linux.debian.user wrote:
> --nextPart2035970.ymaEZfMocb
>
> I'd like to get some suggestions about what software is best for making cus=
> tom=20
> labels.  Well, not actually making labels, but inserts.  Currently, I'm mak=
> ing=20

Haven't used it, but is glabels too simplistic for your needs?

 gLabels is a lightweight program for creating labels, barcodes, business
cards and media covers for the GNOME
 desktop environment. It is designed to work with various laser/ink-jet
peel-off label and business card
 sheets that you'll find at most office supply stores.

   gLabels also supports mail merge from sources such as CSV files, vCards
and Evolution data servers.