Re: Is Squeeze right for me?

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 18:41:18 +0000
Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 21 November 2009 18:05:40 Chris wrote:
> > While Ubu 9.10 (assuming) is *nice and flashy*
>
> To some of us, well one of me anyway, that is a contradiction in
> terms. Something cannot be both nice and flashy - it must be either
> or.  ;-)
>
> Lisi

... Redefined... Ubu 9.10 (assuming) is both nice (to use, as in ease)
AND flashy (visually). Not a contradiction at all.

Perhaps I should have taken the time to define that however, knowing
the Op was using Ubu to begin with, I assumed the Op knew exactly what
I meant and how it was meant.

--
Best regards,

Chris