Cups 1.3 documentation in Lenny or on web?

I am trying to configure my cups print server 'properly'. That
is to say, by reading documentation, editing config files in
an orderly way, and restarting the demon. Always before, I just
made random changes on the web interface based on what I guessed
the labels on buttons meant. But the only cups system adminstrator's
manual that I can find is for v 1.1, the lenny maintainer-provided
config file uses commands that are not documented in that v 1.1
manual, and there doesn't seem to be a system administrators manual
for v 1.3. If there is, where is it to be found, or what is its
name, or a google search string that will get me to it.

TIA
--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net