Re: Which javas? (Was java / iceweasel)

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:21:20PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:52:23 -0500, Ken Heard wrote:

[snip]

> For example, I am using a fax program that works better with the Sun's
> JRE Java. Also, there are some online banks that requiere the Sun's java
> version in order to make online operations.
>
> But if you have no special "java needs", then you are fine with the open
> version.

I have (previously) found a few web site where the openjre plugin
doesn't work

hope this isn't going to be one of those occasions where the dev's say
'well it works most of the time, so thats good enough' I haven't had any
problems with the sun plugin it work each and every time.

[snip]

--
"One year ago today, the time for excuse-making has come to an end."

	- George W. Bush
01/08/2003
Washington, DC