Re: what's your favourite FLOSS?

desktop environment OR window manager: KDE, Gnome, LXDE, Window Maker,
Enlightenment, FVWM, FVWM2, FVWM Crystal (Yes, I do in fact use every one of
those, all the time. I like having options on how my desktop will behave at
any given time, and sometimes I want one that looks different like FVWM or
WindowMaker.)

e-mail client:
GUI Based; Kmail, Novell, Sylpheed, Balsa when it used to work with comcast
was awesome.

Text Based; Mutt

file manager: Konqueror, hatever Gnome uses now....The one from Enlightenment.

ftp client: GFTP hands down. I use it all the time

games: dungeoncrawl!!!!  And basically every FPS from id (DooM, DooM2, Final
DooM, DooM3, Quake, Quake 2, Quake 3, Quake 4) and The UT games.

image creator/editor: Gimp

image viewer: kuickshow

misc utilities: XMMS, zsh, Perl, Python, rxvt, Bunzip2, 7zip...

package manager: Yast2, APT, PKGTOOL, Swaret I guess

pdf/ps-reader: No clue

 terminal emulator: Eterm, Wterm, Xterm, Aterm, Konsole

text editor: Emacs and Vi

video player: Xine

web browser: Opera, Elinks, Links, Lynx, Netscape when it was around....
Seamonkey

 word-processor: ABIword

SPECIAL CATEGORIES

anything deserving great honours (EG. Linux, GCC):

LMMS!

Sure would be nice if Opera and Seamonkey could be installed from apt-get ;)

--
http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror
Digital Horror Punk - Music I make! All done with LMMS