Re: Installing Postfix instead Exim4

Camaleón skrev:
El Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:42:40 +0100, Camaleón escribió:

Mihira Fernando wrote:
I think I missed the "manual package selection" option :-?

Ok, I performed another Lenny installation and there was no option to manually select the packages to be installed. Just only some "templates".

Can this be specified in any way I'm not aware of? :-?

By "templates", do you mean laptop, webserver, etc. as on this image <http://screenshots.debian.net/screenshot/tasksel>?

The screenshot shows tasksel, which is what I usually see during my installations. (You may have used the graphical installer, and seen an equivalent graphical version.)

Note the last item named "manual package selection".

Hope it helps,

/ johan