Re: samba query

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 10:50:10PM -0500, David Parker wrote:
>    This works fine for me.  You might simply be missing a line in your config
>    file or something.
>
>    In your smb.conf:

Thanks:) I'll give that a shot and see how it goes. On a home network
with wpa encryption, and a firewall that drops just about everything,
except out going, and receiving of data from a connection that was
established from behind the router, am I pretty safe to not worry about
password encryption? I do trust everyone currently on the network. Or is
it still a good idea. I'll enable it for another level of security, but
just wondering how necessary this is for a small home network?

Thanks,
Dan