Re: apt-get does not resume downloading

Thank You for Your time and answer, Chris:

> You may not need to, at least I haven't noticed any issues with above
> method. But if you want to, you could grab the mod5 file from the
> repository.

Where in the repo I can find it?
Will not

apt-get install the_downloaded_package

check for the integrity automatically?

I'm much concerned on security issues while transmitting through Internet software for latter installation...

In RH packaging they have such a command:

rpm -K the_downloaded_package

which checks md5, signature, some other stuff.

Is there such an option for the debian package system?