Re: Inquiry:How to check for IP conflict on my Debian server?

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 12:26:35PM -0800, Todd A. Jacobs wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 11:37:57AM +0000, hadi motamedi wrote:
>
> > Sorry . But my Debian server is not on the same subnet with the remote
> > Intranet , I mean my Debian server is @192.168.0.2 and the remote
>
> If they are on different subnets, then it shouldn't matter. This isn't
unless he is on the end of tun vpn (openpvn), which stretch the network
I think we need more information. My inmpression from reading the op was
they were on the same ethernet broadcast domain

--
"The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa. "

	- George W. Bush
01/28/2003
State of the Union Address
making a claim that administration officials knew at the time to be false