Re: Inquiry:How to check for IP conflict on my Debian server?

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 11:37:57AM +0000, hadi motamedi wrote:

> Sorry . But my Debian server is not on the same subnet with the remote
> Intranet , I mean my Debian server is @192.168.0.2 and the remote

If they are on different subnets, then it shouldn't matter. This isn't
really a Debian question; it's a network architecture issue. Reusing RFC
1918 addresses on different subnets is fine, but you will have to NAT or
route the packets somehow if you expect to communicate with that IP to
other devices outside your local subnet, and that's where you may have
some issues if you haven't done some planning.

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"