Re: CD ISO images for the "testing" release

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 22:07 -0800, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> I want a TORRENT that I can download with a bittorrent client like
> Transmission. I don't want a jigdo, whatever that is. And I want a
> bootable CD image that will continue the installation over the
> internet. That is INTERNET, not a local network.

The Swedish mirror I get directed to from the UK just now, maxes out my
8Mb/s ADSL line and I downloaded the netinst CD in less than 4 minutes.
Why don't you try that?

http://laotzu.acc.umu.se/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso

I note that the time between your first post saying your download was
too slow, and your last post about trying to get a torrent was five
hours. In that time, the 148MB iso could have downloaded even if the
rate was 8kB/s.

--
Tixy