Re: CD ISO images for the "testing" release

On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:03 -0800, "John Jason Jordan"
<johnxj@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:40:11 -0800
> John Jason Jordan <johnxj@comcast.net> dijo:
>
> > On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:06:48 -0800
> > Jeff Goodman <jeff@waysoft.com> dijo:

> > > Oops...
> > > You should listen to what I MEAN to say, not what I ACTUALLY say :)
> > >
> > > <http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/>
> >
> > Where does it say on that page that the links are for testing (squeeze)?
> >
> > I am looking for the CD image for an internet installation of 64-bit
> > testing. Debian's download pages are terribly confusing.
>
> I should add that I did finally find an ftp page with the CD image of
> 64-bit testing. But the download speed was pathetic, so I killed the
> download. Then I found a torrent at:
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/bt-cd/
>
> But when I tried to add the torrent to Transmission I got "requested
> download is not authorized for use with this tracker." What is up with
> that?

64bit doesn't seem to be a problem for either intel or AMD. If you want
to install across the network:

   http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/

If like me you want full CDs:

   http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/