Re: Should I go ahead with the full-upgrade

I like a constant upgrade, but still enjoy a stable system. On testing
you may have to wait for the new stuff, but eventually, you'll get it,
and with some serious bugs already fixed.
It's not like waiting in stable for a new release to happen, so if I
were you, I'll stick with testing, and keep with it when it gets stable.
I use testing, and I'm just on a laptop. Tried once to upgrade to sid
and it ended up in a unbootable system.
And if you want a new program/feature so bad, why not build it?

--

"Why stop now just when I'm hating it?" -- Marvin The Paranoid Android