Re: Does everything depend on everything?

Johannes Wiedersich wrote the following on 10/31/2009 09:06 AM:

Micha wrote:

[snip some talk about testing and unstable]

For a desktop you want one of these but there is a debate which.

Not necessarily. I've been running 'lenny' on my workstations for some
time and it works great.

YMMV, of course.

- --
Johannes

Three nations have not officially adopted the International System
of Units as their primary or sole system of measurement: Burma,
Liberia, and the United States.

As long as you don't need any new features or programs there is no need to ever upgrade. That is generally my situation.

My wife however, is always discovering something new that she wants to do. The latest is video creation and editing and at least two of the programs she wanted to try out required versions of libraries, etc., only available in Squeeze and newer.

Dennis

- --
Sadly, only three nations have the good sense not to spend 10's of millions of their GNP converting to Yet Another Arbitrary System Of Measurement. Burma, Liberia, and the United States.