Re: PPP / ADSL / demand / GUI prompt question

Hi Michael
thanks for your help.  I tried those three lines at the top of my provider file but they do not seem to have made any difference.  (As an aside I did find it strange that if I put the 'connect' line somewhere else in the file other than at the top, pppd complains that it is an 'unrecognised option'!  It doesn't complain if it is the first line however.)
Thanks again
Stephen