Re: Network manager doesn't autoconnect to wireless networks in stable?

Mark wrote:

I thought it might have to do with ifconfig since it must be "up" for any wireless to work (I think) but it is "up" upon login, since it detects the wireless signals.  All I could figure is maybe sometimes it gets "up" fast enough to connect automatically and sometimes it's a bit slower?

2 things:

1) Apologies for posting to list and direct back to Umarzuki.  Just one of those days...
2) That should be iwconfig instead of ifconfig in my email.  Seriously, just one of those days...

Mark