Network Manager wants to access default keyring

I have Debian Testing with the Gnome environment setup on a friends'
laptop.  In an effort to make things easier to use I'm trying to stick
with Network Manager because of the PPP support for the USB cellular
broadband.

Each time the computer is started (GDM auto logins to user) NM asks to
access the default keyring.  How do I get it to automagically work
without having to input the keyring password each time?

Wicd does this automatically without this annoyance so how do I set NM
up to work the same way?

So far my searching hasn't found a good workaround.  Any help will be
appreciated.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/