Re: Inquiry:How to check for the internal modem

Thank you very much for your reply . According to the command output , it seems that my Debian server does not contain internal modem .

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Rob Owens <rowens@ptd.net> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 12:09:20PM +0000, hadi motamedi wrote:
> Dear All
> Can you please do me favor and let me know how can I check to see if my
> Debian server does contain internal modem (for dialup connections) ?
> Let me thank you in advance

You could look for a phone jack on the back of the server.  Or if you
don't have physical access you can issue the command 'lspci' to get some
info on the server hardware.

-Rob