Re: [mutt] label mails with colored tags

* Wolodja Wentland <wentland@cl.uni-heidelberg.de> [2009 Oct 24 04:45 -0500]:
> On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 19:00 -0500, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> > Since a couple of you are recommending maildir, is there an easy way to
> > transisition from mox format to maildir?  For example, my indox file is
> > 1.3 GiB and if I delete a message from more than a few days old it can
> > take several minutes before the writing is complete.  (Yes, I should
> > manage my inbox better...)
> How do you stand that? I would say it's time for maildirs. ;-)

I just completed the conversion.  Thanks to both of you for suggesting
the mb2md package.  I had not found that before and it made everything
a snap.  I embelished Mutt a bit using info from its wiki on Maildir
and adjusted Procmail as well.  So far, so good.

Thanks much!

- Nate >>