Re: Latest Xorg upgrade broke the keyboard under X

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:36:25 -0400 (EDT)
Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz@lucidpixels.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Search the list for my email on the same subject, all of the
> cursor/keyboard/etc is now stored here instead:
>
> /etc/hal/fdi/policy/10-x11-input.fdi

But note that stuff is also inherited from /etc/default/console-setup,
which involves the same sort of configuration that used to be in
xorg.conf, and may be easier to set up than writing XML in the .fdi
file.

Celejar