installation

Dear Debian,
 Today I want to install Debian testing on my computer, though at first I tend to install Lenny, but I heard of that some softwares in Lenny are obsolete compare to squeeze.
  I followed the instructions to download the initrd, but can not find it on the given link, I don't know what's going on, can any you send me a copy of newest initrd?
Or, can i just install Lenny, but use software in Squeeze? WIll it makes dependency disorder?
Any advices?
thanks
greetings
Kun