WAS (Re: monitor network throughput on dom0's ethernet) Now I/O throughput

On 10/22/09, Javier Barroso <javibarroso@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Israel Garcia <igalvarez@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I need to calculate the throughput of the ethernet interface of my
>> dom0. Any tool? script?
> You can use tcpstat

Hi Javier,

Fine, I'll take a look to tcpstat..thanks..

Do you know is there is a way to measure total throughput  I/O on a
disk? As an example, if you were to move the storage of 10 domU to an
external system storage connecting  with 1 GB ethernet how do you know
the network is able to support all I/O from all domU's? This through
is what I'm trying to calculate.. Any ideas?

thanks again
regards,
Israel.

--