Re: BonziBuddy

On Oct 20, 2009, at 12:57 AM, Bonzi Buddy wrote:

hi my friend wants me to install bonzibuddy 4 him but i cannot find it where can i get it&how should i install plz help this is a emergency k thx bai

How is the need to install Bonzi Buddy an emergency? It's not something that one really needs and, really, it's more adware and spyware than a useful program.

Oh, and there's a cool feature in most browsers now: It's called spellcheck. If you use it, then people, intelligent people, can understand what you write.

Hal