Problem about starting lvm2 daemon

Dear all,
I'm using the "testing" debian branch. And I've just upgrade my redhat-cluster-module. But each time I started lvm2, I got the following error message: Setting up LVM Volume Groups connect() failed on local socket: Connection refused
 WARNING: Falling back to local file-based locking.
 Volume Groups with the clustered attribute will be inaccessible.
I've googled but failed to find any useful information.
Would anyone please show me some hints how to make it work so that I can mount my gfs partition?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Regards.