Re: custom Installer

Also a great idea,
but the problem is that the base system is a slackware (i am not allowed to change the base distro)
also I need to make a installer of a already running system ,

so the idea basically is I need to somehow make an installer of the system in questions..
because i.e. it needs specific software : it
uses postgres 7.4
apache 1.3
etc..
and the DB needs to have some preinstalled tables with data,
the htdocs on the apache need to be on a specific location
and need to have a web app running directly after install
it will be a huge problem to make everything in the install process
that is why I came up with the idea for using mondo backup,
because it tars everything,..

best regards
Tanco