mplayer: symbol lookup error: mplayer: undefined symbol: codec_wav_tags

Hi,
Sorry if this has already been discussed here, but I can't find a working solution (I googled it). I read the mailing archive (here: http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg668446.html ), and it seems that I need to install both mplayer and FFmpeg as synchronized packages, so my first idea was to get back to stable versions. But still, I got this error message.

Since I use mixed package installs between stable/testing/unstable and sometimes experimental (ok, maybe this is really bad), I'm a little afraid about installing FFmepg/mplayer from testing/unstable (which requires for example to uninstall vlc and some other stuff...)

Does anyone have a solution...?
Thanks a lot.
Nicolas.