Re: [OT] List policy - [Was: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?]

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Tom H <tomh0665@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Monday 12 October 2009 01:05:27 Mark Allums wrote:

[...]

> Non-Debian lists do not behave this way. Choosing "reply" is set to
> send an email back to the list - even on sun-managers where the policy
> is to reply off-list and have the OP post a summary.

Actually, this mailing list is the only one I know that behaves this
way. And I can't see too much sense on some defenses of this behavior
based on technicalities.

If some people complain from time to time, why this doesn't mean anything?

--
Vinicius Massuchetto
http://vinicius.soylocoporti.org.br