Re: mplayer: jumping around

On 10/11/09, JoeHill <joehill@teksavvy.com> wrote:
> Okay, seriously, I'm done here. If you're too fucking retarded to listen, or
>  too fucking ignorant to follow people's very simple and polite requests, then
>  fuck off, no one wants you here. You cannot possibly be unaware that no one
>  wants your goddamned double posts, and in this case you can't even muster the
>  necessary intelligence to write anything.
>
>  You are a useless annoying fuck who should be taken out and shot in the fucking
>  head.

Joe, this is all premature and gratuitous. I much appreciated your
trying to help, and wanted to try it before writing back, but, you
know, at times people mess "send" and "save now" buttons---especially
when they're less than one centimetre apart---, while "esc" does not
stop the message from being sent.

I don't think you're very well (at least right now)
Liviu