Transfer email files?

I have two computers with uptodate Squeeze systems, gdm, icewm and
iceape internet suite.  On one the iceape browser and email client can
play videos on the other they can't.  I have been unable to find the
reason for this difference.

I want to move the email file and address book from the system that
can't play videos to the one that can without losing anything.  This is
important to me as I receive emails with video clips attached, upload
the video clips to a web site and use the browser to view the videos on
the web site.

Perhaps such a move is a trivial operation but I want to be certain that
it suceeds.

I would appreciate any descriptions of successful moves.

Tom