Re: How much RAM can debian support?

2009/10/10 Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com>

My first computer (a TRS-80 Model III) had 16K (that kilobites) of RAM and 16k of ROM, then I quickly upgraded to its maximum of 48K.

The times, they are a-changin'.

80's, 70's? You guys sure are senior citizens. No offense, I respected senior peoples, especially in IT fields. Heck, I love listening to them reminiscing the old days when the computers hums and rocks like a washing machine.

Apple's claim might be true and purely commercial. Plain marketing strategy not basing on real world usage at this point of time, AFAIK.

--
Regards,

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://gameornot.net