OT: mutt/nano spellchecking

Hi,

One of the things keeping me from using Mutt as my default mail client all the time is the lack
of certain spell check features.
I wasn't aware at all, until today, that I could set up nano to spell check, but now have it working
with Aspell, and, thus, spell check, at the very least, in English.
However, I write e-mails in 4 different languages (both icedove, and the gmail online interface allow me
to spell check my messages in any variety of languages).
Does anyone know of a means to configure nano, and, to work with mutt, so that one may alternate languages for
spell check purposes, as can be done in icedove, tbird, etc.?

thanks
tony
--
http://www.photodharma.com