Re: Car / Bike Maintenance Software

Maybe this is just me showing my ghetto side, but I took the Haynes manual and my car's owners manual for scheduled maintenance and made a spreadsheet that I print on 11x17 paper to log date and miles at time of maintenance.  I know every spring and fall it's maintenance time, so I don't have a need for a reminder function but if I did I'd just add an event to my calendar that repeats every 6 months.

As a bonus, the stains on the paper log from various automotive chemicals are like badges of honor.  :)