Re: grub2 default menu entry name

hi,

thanks for the replies, I guess I have to change that script (/etc/grub.d/10_linux) to my needs.
Just thought there is a more 'official' way, because that changes will be lost at every grub2 update i guess.

A file '/etc/default/grub.ucf-lst' doesn't exist here (debian testing).

greetings,
vitaminx

2009/9/23 Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk>
On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:39:15 +0200
Florian Kriener <florian@kriener.org> wrote:

Hello Florian,

>   GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR=`lsb_release -i -s 2> /dev/null || echo Debian`
> in /etc/default/grub to something like

Here, it's in /etc/default/grub.ucf-lst

> But you could have found that out by yourself by simply reading
> /etc/grub.d/10_linux.

Assuming one actually understands the script, and what's going on in
there.  I, for one, struggle.

--
 Regards  _

You suck my blood like a leech