Re: Firewall solution.

> > I am searching for something like pfsense[1] for Linux to install in
> > a production server.  In other words, a highly manageable firewall

arno-iptables-firewall

<from the description>

 Unlike other lean iptables frontends in Debian, arno-iptables-firewall
will setup and load a secure, restrictive firewall by just asking a few
question. This includes configuring internal networks for internet access
via NAT and potential network services (e.g. http or ssh).

However, it is in no way restricted to this simple setup. Some catch words
of additional features, that can be enabled in the well documented
configuration file are: DSL/ADSL, Port forwarding, DMZ's,
portscan detection, MAC address filtering.

no web interface

--
CK