Re: Problem with ldap auth

Problem is solved... After some hours looking around...
Although i follow your advices because my pam config look like dirty.
(for info, the ldapsearch thing worked fine i've tested it before)
Now I start to read really carrefully the pam manual, but some
concepts are still hard to understand ! :)

The main issue after that was linked to a typing error :-(
In /etc/pam_ldap.conf
I type
pam_filter objectclass=posxAccount
instead of : pos[i]xAccount !!

Now authentication works fine. BTW i don't know if you are familiar
with configuring openldap auth on debian but I  create a link from
pam_ldap.conf ---> libnss_ldap.conf to have an easier config. What do
you think about that ? Is that a good practice ?

Thanks for your help !

--
Guillaume