Re: create a package for multiple debian versions

On 2009-09-11 09:07, Marek Simon wrote:
Hi,
I am working on a autbuilding system to build my packeges. I want to make packages for both lenny and etch version. But the package changes some other aplication's config and the configuration is different for both version - the postinst and postrm scripts are totaly different.
[snip]

Could someone show me a way (and let the way be debian way) how could should I effectively solve it? I dont want the complete howto, just some outline or idea.

There's a debian-mentors list, full of Debian Developers with good ideas on how to handle this.

--
Brawndo's got what plants crave.  It's got electrolytes!