Re: Problems with Iceweasel and Flash inside QEMU

Hello,

I tested Iceweasel with flashplayer-mozilla from the debian-multimedia
repository, too. Combinations of flashplugin-nonfree, Iceweasel and XULRunner
from testing and unstable do not solve this issue. It is strange because there
are no problems with nearly the same versions of Firefox and Adobe Flash with
these websites on Windows. Maybe the freezes have something to do with QEMU, but
I do not really know. I will replace QEMU with Virtualbox and will test again.
It will be a pity if Lenny do not fit my needs.

Bye,
Lars Tennstedt

"Γιώργος Πάλλας" <gpall@ccf.auth.gr> hat am 11. September 2009 um 08:32
geschrieben: