Problems with Iceweasel and Flash inside QEMU

Hello,

I installed Debian Lenny inside QEMU (+ kqemu) because I think about returning to Debian on my desktop computer. I set up a desktop install including Iceweasel and flashplugin-nonfree from the backports repository. For example the websites http://www.cinemaxx.de and http://www.adobe.com make use of Flash and visiting them cause to freeze Iceweasel. Can anybody help? Thanks for your time. I searched the web, forum and mailing list for this, but maybe my situation is a little bit more special. Maybe...

Bye,
Lars Tennstedt