Re: Poisoning the SPAMFILTER [WAS: Fast booting for a Debian system - and suggestions for said system]

On Wed,02.Sep.09, 11:19:59, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> And of course, all 4-8 days I get a  loveletter  from  <list.debian.org>
> that my Server is bouncing, but if I look into the bouncemessage, it  is
> ALWAYS 100% spam...

If you would whitelist liszt.debian.org and *then* pass the mails
through your filters, how much additional load would that be for your
setup, compared to bouncing and then getting the bounce notification,
and then inspecting the bounce, ...

> I think, that the  Automated  notification  system  from  Debian  should
> inspect the bonces before counting the bounces (I am  always  UNDER  the
> trashold and never unsubscribed, but I am useless notified)

If Debian's automated system could tell that the respective message
(which causes the bounce in the first place) is spam it wouldn't send it
to the list in the first place ;)

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)