Re: Tbird Reply To List (was Re: List Ettiquette)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Tbird Reply To List (was Re: List Ettiquette)
- From: Brad Rogers <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:13:48 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <4A9B0D07.email@example.com>
- References: <4A9994A5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A99987E.email@example.com> <36D5D6457C2049D5B60123E85C014F85@inspiron> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <EFAFFE12F3BE42B8964FA18B71A5490A@inspiron> <email@example.com> <4A99CD76.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A9A1D09.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A9A66DE.email@example.com> <4A9B0D07.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:36:39 -0700
Marc Shapiro <email@example.com> wrote:
> As Brad said, it does not appear to be included in the outgoing mail,
If it were, I would hope something somewhere would complain about the
empty header, rather than just silently ignore it, even though a valid
> or to complain about the empty line. Unless it becomes an issue, I
> guess I can just ignore it.
I think so.
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is
/ _)rad never immediately apparent"
Success defined by acquisition stinks
Money is Not Our God - Killing Joke
Description: PGP signature