Re: first post (a question)

>Tonight I took a look at Debian's explanation of networking and
> liked the way it was presented.  I also liked what I read about Debian's
> approach in general.

You've come to the right place.

If you get the Debian Testing Installer iso: (50-60 MB)

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.1/i386/iso-cd/debian-501-i386-businesscard.iso

and burn it to a CD..ahhhh I noticed you no tengo el escribo de CD, but
I bet your local library does. You'll figure it out Buz.

When it comes to the installer asking you which Kernel you want to install
choose the latest version that being 2.6 something. Don't worry about
that K6 AMD the pentium 686 Linux-image is all you require. The installer
will lay in the correct Kernel anyway.

go loud Buz.

--
CK