Re: .mov skipping?

On 2009-08-28 12:01, i'll teach you to turn away. wrote:
RJ> On 2009-08-25 21:58, i'll teach you to turn away. wrote:
erm. installing tovid wants to remove a bunch of crap i use regularly. i hate that.
RJ> Really? It's Depends list isn't that unusual for this kind of s/w, RJ> so what does it want to deinstall?

	mplayer, for one. debian testing is odd sometimes. :/

Odd, since I have both installed.  (Sid, though, if that matters.)

$ apt-cache policy tovid mplayer
tovid:
  Installed: 0.31-1
  Candidate: 0.31-1
  Version table:
 *** 0.31-1 0
        500 http://tovid.sourceforge.net unstable/contrib Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
mplayer:
  Installed: 1:1.0.rc2svn20090817-0.0
  Candidate: 1:1.0.rc2svn20090817-0.0
  Version table:
 *** 1:1.0.rc2svn20090817-0.0 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     1.0~rc3+svn20090405-1 0
        500 ftp://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages

--
Obsession with "preserving cultural heritage" is a racist impediment
to moral, physical and intellectual progress.