Re: x won't start as a particular user. for other users works fine. what file is causing it? how to troubleshoot?

Kevin Ross wrote:

> [...]

Okay, c'mon, did you read his original post? I mean, really:

"I looked for .xinitrc .xsession files .xsession-error  files etc.

I looked in the /var/log/Xorg.0.log file and no information..."

:-\