Re: how to migrate request-tracker database from sqlite3 to mysql
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: how to migrate request-tracker database from sqlite3 to mysql
- From: Cousin Stanley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:59:49 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <20090819003737.GD2792@finrod>
> hi. I'm trying to migrate request-tracker3.6 database from sqlite
> to mysql on lenny. Is there a way to export data from sqlite
> so they can be imported into mysql for request-tracker3.6?
One way might be to export from sqlite as .csv files
and then import into mysql ....
Following is an example sqlite session for the export
of two tables that comprise a simple data base ....
$ sqlite3 abook.sql3
SQLite version 3.5.9
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> .mode csv
sqlite> .output addr.csv
sqlite> select * from addr ;
sqlite> .output names.csv
sqlite> select * from names ;
Stanley C. Kitching