Re: [SOLVED] Sound isnt working properly

I checked /etc/group on my laptop (freshly installed debian system) and it was read/write to root , read to group/others.
MY /etc/group was read/write to root, forbidden to group/others.

Yes, the backup-copy (group-) is read/write to root, forbidden to group/others.

I am sure it was like that.
Beside that it started working after that correction.