Re: Debian Lenny install failing on Dell Latitude CPi A366ST during hardware detect phase

> That's a shame.  My only other suggestion would be to try to turn APIC off
> (noapic) and/or usb (nousb).

!!!

Amazingly, this worked. It hung for about two minutes after the
hardware detect, and after I'd given up, continued going. Here's the
boot options I used:

boot: expert noapic nousb acpi=off

I tried using fewer, but couldn't get it to work with just noapic or nousb, etc.

Do I need to do something to re-enable these things once I have a
functional Debian system?

Awesome. Thanks!

The install now hangs during the install software phase, and for I
believe a much more innocuous reason. I was able to switch to console
4 (CTRL-ALT-F4), which displays the message: To continue, enter "Yes";
to abort, enter "No:, but there's no prompt to answer it. (The
question relates to "untrusted packages", presumably since it can't
get the GPG keys.) I haven't figured out how to pass this threshold
yet, but maybe there's a way. I'm optimistic. If you have thoughts,
I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for all the help!

Kyle

--